Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 For Sun Vale Avenue

2010
How far have we walked?
From an online weird photoshoots
ulu max!

We finally decided to take the Risk to start up something out of nothing
With all the DIYs
Then something
Truly
something . . . .
I really love our Sun Dresses and they are really pretty!
Some of our past collections.
and me pretending to be a pregy with a huge balloon inside.
We are really budget and we really tried our best at that time.
We continued walking and improving.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
We do not want to just try our best,
We want to put ALL IN !
My sister and I started thinking about why do we start this business ?
Why ?
Make hell loads of $$ ?
You must be kidding me.
We want to see people!
Happy people!

We ran this campaign
LETS SMILE !
We love joy and smilies
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As we moved along with this constant in life named Changes,
we have to keep changing!
There is no boom town charlie in retail business,
It is where our passion are from.
Business were really slow
and my sister and I have to keep on the constant encouragement towards each other.
In time we have our Fights and Reconciliation.
Have our Doubts and fear too.
But both of us understand this thing.
Nothing comes easy.
Endurance and passion will ignite this Joy in us that brings us ride on the upcoming storms ahead of Sun Vale Avenue.
.
Sometimes we are really stressed up,
sometimes we cry.
It is all part and puzzle of a growing stage with SunVale Avenue.
We decided to really hold it on no matter what,
we will show hand till the end of whatever is going to happen.
.
We come to an agreement for a drastic change for Sun Vale Avenue like what we agreed on from the start.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We hands on and decided to colour the shop bright and attractive.
It is really impossible for us to paint.
There we decided to stick on wall stickers.
We started sticking on wall stickers bit by bit,
piece by piece before and after retail hours.
We carried tools and drills,
during that period
my sister and I had been driving around collecting metal fixtures,
doing measurements to DIY ourselves.
With the Grace of God things were made possible for the both of us.
At least no arguements nor fight!

and

The NEW SUN VALE AVENUE!
Roses drawn by Hlm
Towards my sister and myself,
this is not just a shop,
it is a place build out of truly something so call LOVE
We continued on by sharing joy and love with our customers.
We are always so joyful to see the smile of our customers getting something they really like so much!
Even in times when we only have 1 walk-in,
the smiles on your face when you love our dresses truly make our day!

We made alot friends through Sun Vale Avenue and they are our lovely customers and friends.

Colours that brings on life to their wardrobes.
 These are the tags by our customers to keep us moving
The encouragements we get from people we serve.
Had a nice news write-up by Zhiqi
We launched our 1st batch of Private Labels
And I took my 1st Virgin photo-shoots with the help of Nikki
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Everything by oursleves
my beloved sister, my supporting parents and wonderful friends who helped us out in this new business my sister and I knew nuts about.
My sister and I know nothing about business you see,
we just understand this thing in us,
we can love,
we have a passion to create joy in people we met.

More to come in 2011,
launching more private labels,
and manufacturing more beautiful clothes/dresses for our supporting customers who really loves our items.
We have fleshly added on items from Pink Trolley suitcase
with affordable accessories as well as clothings from H&M and others
Some H&M Shoes

To sum up in all,
My sister and I truly appreciate and is really grateful for so many friends/family/customers who appeared as angels to us.
They encourages us and supports us.
Very lovely customers who are really so sweet,
some even bought lunch for my sister.

We are really so blessed with so many wonderful people God has put in Sun Vale Avenue who encourages us not to give up, keep pushing on.

One of my customers who is a designer gave this to me,
she is so amazingly sweet
my star-sign
LEO
I love her cards
and
We will have a set of Seraphina's Horoscope cards series in early 2011,
Do get your horoscope cards from Sun Vale Avenue yeh!
Sun Vale Avenue will continue to Shine on even thou the road ahead ought to look really rocky.
But my sister and I strongly believes in this,
We serve a business with a solid Foundation built on Love and Joy.

and
All relationships we've made through Sun Vale Avenue
Priceless!

There are a couple of important joy sharers I would really want to thank, I am so grateful of :
My sister sky making things possible
My mom and dad constantly supportive
My extended family members who are always encouraging my sister and me.
My wonderful friends who helped us up in our shop.
You know who you are people, I dont need to mention names lar.

2011 will be a wonderful Year for all of us!
^^

2 comments:

  1. Hey you guys have really done a fantastic job and have come really far. Congratulations I hope 2011 brings in more smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, whoever you are. your words mean alot to us :)

    <3 Sky
    Sun Vale Avenue

    ReplyDelete